Translate

Apr 22, 2013

Karadayı 28.Bölüm translated part ONE

Hello, here is the first part of the episode 28 translated:

Part 1 - Part 2 to be posted here tomorrow.

The episode starts with Necdet speechless, and Mahir confused:

N: Hey you, look here!
N: S***
M: What are you doing here? Necdet, what do you want from me? Necdeeeeet...

Orhan walks in Nihan's house looking for her and scaring Mahperi:

O: Where is that woman?
M: Sir, who are you, what are you looking for, my mother isn't here!
O: Tell your mother if she gets my father in trouble... if she talks about this relationship...
M: What does this mean, which father, who are you?
O: I am Nazif Kara's son, Orhan Kara. It seems like my brother's mom has a child, my brother's sister huh...
M: What are you saying, which brother?
O: I see she hasn't told you, your mother is Nazif Kara's ex wife and my brother's mother.
M: You are lying, that is impossible!
O: Ask your mother, then. Listen, if she has any motherly feelings in her heart, tell her not to open her mouth at court, so she doesn't hurt her son.

Nihan (Kader) in jail:
N: Why are you here?
K: You dare to ask? You stole my brother from me, killed Suleyman, and hid my Mahir from me, tell the truth! Tell the truth before you die!
N: Kader! Why don't you explain? What truth?! What explanations?!

Necdet goes back to the courtroom to double check if that was Salih Ipek:

Necdet: Brother, is the man you showed me Salih Ipek?
Man: Yes it is.
N: The tall, dark one, with mustache, and about 2 meters tall?
Man: Him exactly.
N: Is Turgut Akin, savci bey still inside or has he left?
Man: He is inside. He didn't leave yet. What's up?
N: Nothing, I need to talk to him.


Little Nazif is impatient about seeing his grandpaand the family is afraid they wont let them see Nazif Kara
S: I wonder if the visiting hours ended...
I: It can't be otherwise we would've been kicked out.
S: Wait I'll go ask...
Then Kader hanim faints from the encounter with Nazif.

Bahar is about to tell Feride something, then changes her mind when Turgut approaches..
T: Feride, I am thinking about you all the time, where are you staying? Are you comfortable?
F: I am very comfortable, and you look happy too, may God give the happiness for everyone!
T: Actually, I haven't been as happy as you think, I need to talk to you very much, I would be lucky if you give me your advice, for the sake of years of our friendship, would you go somewhere with me so we can sit and share our troubles? What do you say? I need a friend really bad?

Necdet: So, this is his love, Feride hakime, the one he doesn't stop talking about... lets meet her and get to know her.

Yasin and Mahir talking about seeing a shipment and Mahir refusing the gun Yasin offers.

Y: Enter, Mahir, come in! I was preparing everything.
M: Is everything okay?
Y: Yeah ... here, your gun.
M: No my friend, keep it.
Y: Alright, let's go!

Safiye realizes who Kadar is:
S: Thank god, she woke up, no need for a doctor.
S: Oh stop, your tension is high. Relax a bit here. Are you ok?
Officer: Is this you, Kader Altun?
Safiye's reaction is worth a 1000 words...

...they go in to visit with Nazif:
Nazif: Grandson, I am free because of you.
Nazif junior: Grandpa, will you teach me to make shoes when you go out?
Nazif: Dear Ilknur, you made me feel the biggest joy in life: the love of a grandchild, may God bless you, and you Safiye? What happened?
Ilknur: A lady fainted outside, and we helped her, and then she left without thanking us. I wonder what is her problem...

Mahir-Yasin:

M: Do you know Necdet?
Y: Necdet? The one who works for Dalyan? No, but if you want I can know.
M: Investigate him, I haven't seen anything on him, but I sense something bad.
Y: Your sense is right most of the times, we will look and will find out.
M: I would take him out if it wasn't for Dalyan Abi, he appears in front of me at odd times.

Y: Don't worry, I will look into it.

Turgut-Feride - AND HERE WE GO WITH HIS NONSENSE AND OVERTOUCHING MY FERIDE. (GRRRRR):

T: Ah Feride, nothing goes right in my life, I am very hesitant about Serra, the situation was forced on me by her and continued this way. Our souls aren't matched, and neither are our lifestyles. When I was trying to run away from the pain in my heart, and looking for the thread of hope, I got attached to her, but it is the biggest mistake of my life.
F: I am surprised, Serra looks very happy.
T: Forgive me Feride, but you women are like that, get attached to dreams of marriage and give in right away, your eyes close and you start flying right away, does he really love you? And what are his intentions? In reality, you don't know that. Love is like being drunk for a little while. (What does Turgut know about love? LOOOOL)
F: I don't believe that, every situation is different, just like every person is.
T: You don't know the person you love, in that time you see one side, afterwards you see another side to that person... ah Feride ah. You can't even imagine, what a person does to another person is worse that what a scorpion does to another scorpion. The accident of me entering the engagement will end before it started, I will throw away the rings very soon.
F: I am sorry for both of you.
T: Of course Serra will be very upset, she loves me a lot you know, but what can I do? Should I spend my life with a woman I don't love? And how are you, how is you relationship with your father now?
F: I don't want to talk about that now.
T: OK Feride dear, however you want, MAMAFIHHHHHH, don't forget this: if your soul burns (your heart breaks) mine will too. (he can only get romantic with a broom I suppose).

Safiye - Nazif:
So Ilknur gives Nazif Jr's drawing to her dad... and tells him that may God keeps him safe, he tells her "you too". Safiye stays:
Safiye: I gave Mahir the letters and he took them to court, hopefully it will help... Is that why she came? She felt sick after she visited you.
N: She believes I killed Suleyman.
S: What if she says something bad in court?

Feride-Turgut:

F: I'll see you at work.
T: Feride, I want to accompany you to your house, where are you staying?
F: There is no need for that.
T: Salih comes to that house? Is that why you don't want me to come?
F: Good bye Turgut.
T: I wanted to say, you can come and stay in my house... You can come now and I will have them prepare the house for you, you can stay as long as you want with me.
F: There is no need for that, thanks again. Good evening.
T: Ahh, you can come and stay with me until the morning, then we leave together to attend Salih's funeral... (what an idiot.)

Mahir-Yasin:

Y: Yilan Berdan will come later to give me the money.
M: Will he drive the truck?
Y: No, he is careful, after he leaves we can follow them, but if they catch me this time, I wont make it, they will get rid of me, I wont be able to be an insider again.
M:If you succeed today, what will happen?
Y: Berdan will trust me, because the notebook incident is still fresh, he was suspicious, but after tonight, he will trust me,if he suspected me in the past, he will trust me now. The goal is the big operations. Yilan is coming those are his men, they come before him to check first.

The neighbor knocks on Feride's door and gives her sweets from a wedding, telling her to eat or she will be too thin, then goes on talking about "her son": "my son likes pastries, Ayten used to cook a lot for him, you need to know how to make these... Oh you got upset because I said Ayten..." She asked Feride for her name, and she tells her that Feride's names is beautiful. Feride thanks her for the pastries visibly upset that Atilla abla brought up Ayten's name lol...


Nihan-Mahperi:

Nihan: You must have been hungry because of me, if only I made something earlier. I will prepare the table now.
Mahperi: Mother! That man who killed my father is your ex-husband? Do I have a brother ?
N: Who told you this?
M: That man’s son came in, Orhan. Why did you kept it a secret? That man killed my father because of you? How long you did you plan to stay quiet mother?
N: I will explain everything, absolutely everything.

The illegal guns smuggling scene:

Yilan Bardan: Hello gentlemen!
Man: Hello brother Berdan abi.
YB: Is this the stuff?
Man: Yes.
YB: Very good, the goods are ready as well as the money, let’s make the exchange and everything is done here.

The men are speaking in Bulgarian...
YB: What did he say?
Man: Its been hard this time getting the goods in, we had big expenses. We need more money!
YB: What is that supposed to mean? We already agreed on the sum.
Man: Not possible brother, we are not making money here, who will make it up for us? We will not finish the exchange then.
YB: Are you playing games here with me? Are you? You will do as we agreed, take the money and give us the goods.
Yasin: It seems we are out of luck. The things are not going to happen now.
Man: We are not going to do it. You either give us more money, or we are finished here, trade is not going to happen!
YB: Are you trying to twist my arm? I will kill you both here and keep my money and your goods as well. Shut up!


POW POW POW scene... and a lot of swearing.

Mahir: So, Yilan's men killed the other gang members just like that?
Yasin: This is Yilan! Would he ever fall in any trap?

YB: Take them. Call over them there, so they are ready to take the wounded. I am going now. You have only 2 hours to make sure all the goods are inside the warehouse!
Other gang member: What should we do if the police are notified after hearing gun shots? They are surely on their way if someone made the call already.
YB: *a lot of swearing* My damn bad luck!

Yasin: Yilan got everything, the goods and the money as well...
Mahir: What should we do next?
Yasin: We will stay like this, we need to wait and follow them when they move the goods from here.

Turgut-Yilan Bardan on the phone:

T: Necdet, tell me you have good news?
YB: This is me, Yilan. We had problems with finalizing the sale. Someone heard the gun shots and notified the police. You need to fix things as there are 4 to 5 dead bodies.
T: You mess up things then call me and say run and fix things, brother!
YB: We are waiting for you Mr. prosecutor.

Turgut leaves, and Necdet calls him...

Ibo-Necdet-Orhan:

Ibo: The phone stopped ringing brother!
Necdet : Let us make the call then, Ibo. No one is answering.
I: You said Mahir, Necdet?
N: This Mahir is a tricky one Ibo. Playing the role of the lawyer to save his father from the hanging rope. If you look from a distance he is Salih, and if you take a closer look he is Mahir.
I: What are you saying? Huh?
Orhan: Did I come in the wrong time?
N: Orhan, you are one of us, come in.
O: Carry on then, so I know what's going on.
N: We are just chatting.
O: So I am not one of you after all. Seems it is hard to get inside.
N: Every secret is heavy to carry by a man Orhan. Are you sure you want to carry this burden?
O: I am sure of it my brother Necdet.
N: Ok then, let’s see.

Mahir-Yasin:

Mahir: Why they are waiting?
Yasin: I don’t know, but something happened; they didn’t even move the goods.

Man: Lets move the goods.
YB: Shut up you idiot! We need to wait to the prosecutor first. What would we do if the police come across us? Should we hide the goods between our legs? Let the police get out of the way, then we quietly move the goods. I am going now. You need to do exactly what the prosecutor tells you and trick the police.

Yasin: What is going on here? Why the police are here? Things are ruined.
Mahir: There is something happening.

Man talking to the police: We are not armed, we came here after hearing the gun shots.
Police: We will investigate, not you!
Man: They killed our relative and we came here to check things out.

Mahir: Isn’t this prosecutor Turgut?
Yasin: Yes he is, they notify him if it is a big case.
Mahir: They managed to find him in the big city of Istanbul? And he is not even in duty.
Yasin: Come on abi, the goods are on the move... Come on, we need to go.

Necdet-Orhan:

N: Be careful Orhan brother, the place is dark. This is the secret. The price has to be paid so Bulent can rent the shop.
Orhan: What will you do about this now?
N: We will finish this and your brother in law will take his shop. It is not a permanent solution, but at least he will not stay jobless.
O: What is the reason behind this kindness and the helping spirit?
N: My brother Orhan, Kara family is very valuable tp me and to Daylan.
O: We need to pay you back nevertheless.
N: No need brother, paying back is not necessary.
O: Let’s start then.


Mahir-Yasin stopping the guns truck:
Man 1: What is this now?
Man 2: I suppose they fell out of truck.
Man1: It could be a trap? Let’s move it.


Yasin and Mahir hiding behind trees, they attack the men.
Mahir: What should we do with them now?
Yasin: Let’s move them to the side, they will be conscious in 15 minutes.


Feride is impatiently waiting for Mahir; getting angrier by the minute. She starts looking in the drawers in Kosta's house. She came across a picture of Nazif with little Mahir but barely missed looking at it. She then tells herself: "what are you doing Feride? What are you doing?"


We see Orhan and Necdet burying that guy somewhere deep in woods...

Mahir and Yasin take the truck with guns to Yasin's boss...

Yasin tells him he couldn't do it without Mahir's help, and the boss thanks Mahir. 
Boss: Bravo Yasin. You made me embarassed.
Y: Walla, Mahir helped me! I couldn't do it alone.
B: I already met your friend before.
M: I am sorry for the other day...
B: Thanks Mahir, I owe you a lot. You will own a part in this.
Y: Boss, the goods will stay here for the night, tomorrow we will share them.
M: If you don't need anything else, I am going, Yasin.
Y: Thanks brother. 


Mahir gets home...
M: Maybe you will forgive me with these flowers. Whatever you're gonna say you're right, I made you wait long... Feride? Feride...
Upstairs:
M: Ah how nice are the what you've prepared.You're angry I know, you are right.Look, you didn't eat so let's eat together.
F: No, I am not hungry.

M: Mmmm the pastries are good! I didn't know you were a good cook, Hakime hanim.
F: I didn't make them, the lady neighbour did. 
M: Oh really... hm... eh, why did she come?
F: The neighbor came, we talked a little.
M: What did you tell her? What did she want?
F: Nothing. She just brought me food. I did wrong in opening the door to her? Are you hiding anything I should know then?
M: No... I didn't mean that.

F: What did you mean then? The woman just wanted to get to know me, that's it, accept it. I am really angry at you, Salih. Really angry.

Then we see Necdet and Orhan cleaning up their hands, useless conversation...

To be continued tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment